Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Technology Of The Future


As a student, technology is vital. The whole idea that technology is not needed for school is absurd. I used to have a Macbook air 11" (2011) which was an amazing computer at the time I bought it, just to have it saved me so much time. Naturally, I got really attached to it, but towards the end of last year, I realised that I needed a new computer. The MacBook Air was still working but it was to slow for the content and amount of research I was covering. When I started looking at what computer to buy, there were thousands. I was slightly overwhelmed that the majority of the shown computers were windows. After having an Apple computer for 6 years, I thought maybe I should just look at the Apple computers. 

The first few I looked at were really nice, but I was drawn to Apple's latest MacBook Pro. The Pro featured many different technological advances, including a Touchbar with Touch (Fingerprint) ID, and an all-new revolutionary design. The price was high but overall I knew it would be worth it, after-all this computer was just an investment towards my education.

After owning the MacBook Pro 13" for just under a year now, all I can say is it was definitely worth it. From having the Touch bar and integrated Touch ID sensor to the LED-backlit display with the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).Having storage options from 128GB to 512GB is essential and tailorable to personal requirements. This computer also features a 720p FaceTime High Definition Camera and a Backlit Keyboard. 

All I can say is: The Technology Of The Future Is Here. 
References:



5 comments:

  1. MacBook Pro has a 2.5- or 2.9-GHz chip, while the one on the 15-inch MacBook Pro is a more powerful but slower 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Macbook air 11" (2011) which was an amazing computer at the time I bought it, just to have it saved me so much time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately grab your rss as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks. macbook air reparatur berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today.. imac computer berlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was once a leisure account it. Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate? local computer repair

    ReplyDelete