Monday, October 29, 2018

Final Thoughts

As aforementioned I've been using Apple's technology for many years and a such I am very pro-Apple. This means, to me personally, that I can look past the small and insignificant flaws in Apple's products in order to see the revolutionary technology and overall amazing products they create.

As I have previously stated, I have owned my 13" MacBook Pro for just under a year now. I like the way it functions and looks, however, I love its slim design and amazing graphics. I adore my touch bar and have customised it to suit my requirements better, this allows me to use it all the time. I love how I can access the word through a tap on my touch-bar using Siri. I think the innovative designs and software are vital and essential for everyday use, especially the accessibility features.

From text to talk on Apple's Pages to the wonderfully designed Touch Bar, Apple has really set the standard in the technology industry high. The advantages as aforementioned far outweigh the disadvantages. And In case you couldn't tell from prior posts on this very blog I would definitely recommend this computer and its brand to everyone. This computer exceeds expectations and Apple has yet again shown everyone around the world that:

The Technology Of The Future Is Here!





















🤩THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG, ALL OF THE SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED🤩

 References:

2 comments:

  1. Someone essentially help to make significantly articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish incredible. Great job! for more information visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return. app programmieren berlin


    ReplyDelete